LuxNetwork is a European network operator settled in Luxembourg. The company provides a large range of services including high-speed fibre network connectivity, cloud services, data centre collocation and data protection. LuxNetwork is experiencing a rapid growth, both in terms of employees and business expansion. Respect of quality, safety, security and professionalism are the core values of our company. LuxNetwork is still a human-sized company. A special attention is given to each and every one of our customer, either it is a company, a network operator or a wholesale provider.
We look forward to reinforcing our Back office and we are currently looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant.
He / she is in charge of the administrative processing of orders from their receipt including purchase related to this order, if any, to the invoicing process. The process starts from the customer's registration in the CRM, transmission of information to the sales and technical departments, the request for quotation from our suppliers, follow up of the implementation of the service until the invoicing.
- Answer to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence;
- Handle orders and fulfil demand and follow-up
- Interact with sales, technical, delivery and accounting departments;
- Control and register sales and purchase contracts;
- Follow contracts until their expiry in order to manage renewals or cancellations of contracts with customers and suppliers, SLAs, inquiries;
- Verify on-net eligibility of wholesale requests;
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed;
- Process sales data and progress reports;
- Maintain client database;
- Ensure all client information is correct;
- Customer focused - attentive to customer needs and willing to help out however possible;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness - making arrangements requires covering all bases;
- Multitasking - ability to deal with demands coming from various directions;
- Organization skills - good planning skills with ability to prioritize with varied priorities and ability to work in a collaborative mode.
- Proven experience working with multiple internal and external resources;
- Previous experience working in a similar position would be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of ICT products (fibre connectivity & housing services) is a strong asset
- Fluent in English
Salary & benefits:
- Wage to be defined according to profile
- Benefits: lunch vouchers
Share the job offer: