- Posted by Virginie Daunois
- On March 20, 2020
- 0 Comments
LuxNetwork looks forward to supporting its growing operations in Luxembourg.
LuxNetwork is a telecom operator. We deliver connectivity solutions and network infrastructure services to support the business challenges of our customers.Key player in Luxembourg, we provide local access in Luxembourg based on DWDM, MPLS and Internet access based on fibre or 4G using state of the art devices and technologies.
We offer scalable and flexible connectivity that enables the optimisation of high-quality, low latency and bandwidth up to 100Gbps in Luxembourg and to major European cities.
LuxNetwork is a human-sized company that is experiencing a rapid growth. We look forward to reinforcing our Engineer Department and we are currently looking for a Telecom & Network Engineer.
- Design, implementation of the network architecture;
- Assume operational responsibility for our European network and monitoring systems;
- Establishes and maintains network performance;
- Defines, documents, and enforces network standards;
- Collaborates and supports network field technicians;
- Troubleshoot network issues and provide fixes;
- Perform maintenances and upgrades on the network to improve reliability and security;
- Provision new circuits, routers, and other network equipment’s;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organisations.
- Proven experience in operator network engineering;
- Strong practical knowledge of TCP/IP, peering relationships, DNS, and network monitoring tools is required;
- Have in depth knowledge of network routing and switching protocols: BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, MACSEC, VPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, VXLAN…
- Good understanding of Network Automation concepts;
- Understanding of WDM technology is an asset;
- Juniper MX experience is an asset;
- Working experience with Ciena, Adva or RAD equipment is an asset;
- Certification is an asset.
- Prior experience in an internet-facing technical operations role with SLA obligations;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing;
- Work collaboratively across teams;
- Good level of English and French (both oral and written). Any other languages are considered as an asset;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Salary & benefits:
- an attractive salary;
- meal vouchers;
- a company car;
- mobile phone & laptop.