- Posted by Virginie Daunois
- On June 24, 2019
- 0 Comments
We look forward to reinforcing our Technical Department and we are currently looking for a Telecom Field technician.
LuxNetwork is a European telecom operator settled in Luxembourg. The company provides connectivity services, collocation and data protection. LuxNetwork is experiencing a rapid growth, both in terms of employees and business expansion. Respect of quality, safety, security and professionalism are the core values of our company. LuxNetwork is still a human-sized company. A special attention is given to each and every one of our customer.Company description
- Be the first contact with international customers through the ticketing system.
- Identify intervention steps from available information sources (customer feedback, monitoring alerts) and take necessary action.
- Configure customers’ premises network equipment.
- Ensure equipment delivery and setup on the premises of customers.
- Check and validate on-site delivery and setup conformity in relationship with engineering team.
- Run day-to-day network infrastructure operations.
- Identify and troubleshoot infrastructure issues for service recovery.
- Fill intervention reports, write documentation and transmit relevant information needed by the concerned department.
- Network Protocols: IPV4, IPV6, BGP, OSPF/IS-IS
- Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent communication in English
- BTS in networking or computer science
Salary & benefits
- The job opportunity is an open-ended work contract
- Wage to be defined according to profile
- Benefits: company car + fuel card + GSM + lunch vouchers
- Working hours: 40 hours per week