- Posted by Careers Department
- On 06/03/2021
- 0 Comments
- Be the first contact with international customers through the ticketing system.
- Identify intervention steps from available information sources (customer feedback, monitoring alerts) and take necessary action.
- Configure customers’ premises network equipment.
- Ensure equipment delivery and setup on the premises of customers.
- Check and validate on-site delivery and setup conformity in relationship with engineering team.
- Run day-to-day network infrastructure operations.
- Identify and troubleshoot infrastructure issues for service recovery.
- Fill intervention reports write documentation and transmit relevant information needed by the concerned department.
- Network Protocols: IPV4, IPV6, BGP, OSPF/IS-IS
- Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent communication in English
- Bachelor in networking or computer science
Salary & benefits:
- Full-time & open-ended work contract
- Wage to be defined according to profile
- Company car & fuel card;
- Mobile phone & laptop;
- lunch vouchers