- Posted by Virginie Daunois
- On January 3, 2020
- 0 Comments
We are currently looking for a Sales account manager to reinforce our sales team.
LuxNetwork is a telecom operator. We deliver connectivity solutions and network infrastructure services to support the business challenges of our customers. Key player in Luxembourg, we provide local access in Luxembourg based on DWDM, MPLS and fixed or 4G based Internet access using state of the art devices and technologies.
We offer scalable and flexible connectivity that enables the optimisation of high-quality, low latency bandwidth up to 100 Gbps. We connect you from Luxembourg to major European cities.
LuxNetwork is a human-sized company that is experiencing a rapid growth. We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions during weekly sales meetings
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication industry
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication and ability for team playing
- Negotiation skills and Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deliver answer inquiries on time
- Fluent communication in English
- Bachelor in sales or networking or computer science
Salary & benefits:
- The job opportunity is an open-ended work contract
- Wage to be defined according to your profile
- Benefits: company car + fuel card + GSM + lunch vouchers
- Working hours: 40 hours per week